Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May 2006

Life is good. Kaden is smiling more and more. He's starting to grab at things- mostly his blankets. He enjoys tasting his clothes a lot. In sad news- he has his first ear infection. He likes his antibiotics and tylenol too. He sucks on the dropper! We feel lucky that it is easy to get him to take his medicine. I think he is going to have a sweet tooth. Kaden likes taking baths. We are excited to take him swimming this summer. We think he's going to love it.

We're still busy unpacking and with the normal daily stuff. My day is spent with Kaden- trying to get stuff done and get enough sleep and enjoying his many expressions. I've started teaching my Cousin's son Language arts again. That gets me out of the house and helps me feel productive. I also like to walk in the park across the street. It has a one-mile trail around it. The weather has been great for it. Matt is still working hard at Motion Theory. He just updated his website with all of the commercials he's done. www.falloftheedge.com - check it out! He's been contacted by a headhunter about a full-time position at a company near where he is working now. We are hoping that it comes with excellent benefits. We should know more by the end of the month. That's pretty much it for us right now... I better take a nap now while Kaden is sleeping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I am glad you can get naps... keeps you young!

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home