Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Anticipation

I was looking through some ads before throwing them away. Not so exciting I know- but Kaden thought it was quite thrilling. He loves to eat all that colored paper. I had the ad in my hand and he was on the floor. He started kicking his legs and laughing in anticipation. He had his arms out and they were shaking with the excitement of getting his hands on those ads. It was the most hilarious thing. Of course we worry about what eating dyed paper will do to his digestive system so we don't let him chew it for too long. ;) But he was so excited we couldn't let him go without rattling the pages a little. Man, is he spoiled. :) We got some of his reaction on video. That's one he will love at his wedding reception.

Kaden has the Army crawl down really well. I bought some more baby proofing supplies at Babies r' us today. He complains the whole time he creeps -grumbling that there has to be a better way to move. When we hold him up by the hands he has started taking some tiny steps. I am scared for him to star crawling and walking. He is already into everything! My life is about to be turned upside down- again...

He sat up in the bath on his own for the first time. Then he decided to lean over to his toes to grab a toy. After snorting in some water in surprise he lifted his head again. Silly boy! I was proud of him for not crying. I was able to calm him pretty quickly and he went on to have a very enjoyable bath without anymore head dipping.

I bought him a sippy cup to start getting him used to that. Currently he likes to chew on the handles... hmmmm....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ARmy crawl" Love it!

I think kaden's eating enough (based on your comment, and his age). Besides 6-8 feedings of breastmilk is so good. Most doctors say that you should start with a couple of tablespoons of solids with each meal anyway.

Ella didn't get to "heavy" eating until around 9 months. Then, when she hit 10 months, she was bored of it all and it fussy with meals now. She has better things to do anyway, like cause trouble.

glad you found me, so that I could find you!

8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He can army crawl all he wants at my house!!!

momma W

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home