Thursday, July 06, 2006

The pros and cons of digi-scrapping


So I like that I can do a page in minutes. I usually spend more than a few minutes on them because I want them to look good. But I can put one together pretty quickly as long as I have an idea for what to do... I like that I can post them and get feedback on them quickly. But I am sad that I don't have the artsy craftsy feel to it. Staring at the computer screen is just not as fun. plus a lot of the embellishments come off as cheesy. I really want to do a mixture of digiscrapping and adding physical elements to the pages. But I don't have time right now. Here's the latest page. I need to do a companion page for it still. Ink is cheap for my printer too so right now this is the most affordable way to do it.... Since I do it on my laptop I can still go and scrap with other people too. :) So for now and probably a long while this will do. I am definitely getting a lot more done this way than I was when I tried to do it all by hand. Though I need to print out the pages.... The journaling reads:
Kaden Thomas age 4 months
He looks so much older than he
is whenever I put him in clothes
like this. Something about a
t-shirt and shorts looks much
more grown-up than a onesie.
We propped him up against the
couch for the picture. He
stays sitting up for a little while
but eventually he falls over.
As you can see he enjoys
sitting up and catching the
view from that angle.

Did I tell you that Kaden's favorite place is the bathroom. All the lights and mirrors make him smile. It's really funny. The bathroom knocks him out of any sour mood. Anyway- let me know what you think of the page.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

That page is way cute! You are right, when we dress them up like little men, that is surely what they look like.

6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home