Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hi y'all

I am tired! Kaden is not sleeping well at all lately. He's gone back to waking up every three hours or more. This morning he decided to be awake at 5:30 for about an hour. I keep falling asleep while I nurse him and then I have nightmares that I've smothered him in my sleep! Blah! People tell me it's the teething that is throwing everything off. I hope that's it. He's napping more regularly which is nice. I took a half hour nap yesterday too. Not enough but every little bit helps.

We started our swim class yesterday. Kaden loved it. The only downside is that it is from 10:30 to 11 and 11 is when he likes to take a nap. He was falling asleep by the end of class. He fell asleep in the car on the way home. I was able to transfer him to his crib pretty easily- I had to nurse him a little. Then he napped for about an hour and a half. That was nice. I got a lot done.

I have started a new routine in my house- the Fly Lady. I did really well at it yesterday! :) Matt is enjoying having a cleaner house. I am enjoying it too. I tend to get overwhelmed by dishes- they just keep coming! And I hate having a dirty kitchen- it is so gross! I've been keeping up very well with this plan and I don't feel like all I do all day long is dishes or clean or whatever...

2 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Those teeth will do it every time...hard to be a sleep-deprived Mommy, hope all is back to normal soon!

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Gina said...

Sorry the sleep is hit and miss. I totally understand. I am grateful for the new signs that longer stints are in the near future. Hang in there!

That is cool about the fly lady. She is awesome! If you don't use paper plates daily, I highly encourage that to help with your workload.

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home