Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy boy


Today Kaden was happy again! OK- so the photo doesn't show that but read on and you'll understand why... I think the anitbiotics are finally working. He smiled most of today! It was so fun. I couldn't take my eyes off of him all day. The antibiotics are working against his poor system though too. He had diarrhea that just dripped down his legs. Gross I know.. but a fact of life. I was over at my cousins and had forgotten to pack an extra outfit. She gave me all of her baby boy clothes so she was scrounging around for something for him to wear. It was hot so I didn't mind having him just in his diaper... but she found one of her daughter's doll outfits for him to wear. We almost out him in a dress. :) She found a onesie top for him to wear. It had pink and purple flowers on it. I took pictures. He is crying in some of them as he became impatient with me taking pictures. So he will look appropriately disgusted at wearing flowers. :) Kaden is grabbing more and more at toys and blankets. He is growing up so quickly. I am feeling much more sane as we are interacting more. He's so much fun. I am so thankful that I get to be here with him each day and that I get to hangout with my cousin and get some adult interaction each day as well. We are having fun.

We took Kaden in the pool today. He was kind of iffie about it. I think it is still a little cold for him. We took video of him. :) He sure does look cute in his swim diaper and shirt. We put a hat on his bald white head too so he was well covered. It felt soooooo good to go swimming. I've been craving it. We can see the pool from our porch and every time I lug Kaden up the three flights of stairs I look at the pool and wish that I could just jump in. It's been hot and he's 13 and a half pounds already. Hopefully I will get in shape soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

I look forward to seeing those pictures and video...

3:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home