Monday, July 17, 2006

Kaden rolling over

Last night Kaden rolled halfway across the living room floor. He rolled over to get a toy and then had to roll again because he hates being on his stomach. He just kep going. He would get stuck with his arm under him every once in awhile. I don't think this is his new mode of travel yet though. He hasn't done it today. He is growing far too fast! We need to baby proof this apartment immediately!

He is teething. Yuck! Fussy boy! I have given him the homeopathic tablets but I don't know that they do anything for him... Oh well... back to the fussy boy...

He also grabs and squirms at everything! He won't sit still anymore. As I said growing up way too fast...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Liam does really well with those teething tablets. I am sorry he's fussy and restless.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home