Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's day


I feel special! It's cool to be a mom. Hard- but very very cool. Today was a good day. Matt uploaded pictures for me and he prepared dinner(we had Raclette) and cleaned up afterwards. He did his best to make it a special day for us. Kaden gave me lots of cute smiles today too. He had a long "conversation" with Matt in his low voice- it was so cool!
Last night we went out to dinner for our anniversary. We left Kaden with my cousin Karalee and her family. I am so thankful they are nearby. I trust her completely with him. That was necessary for our first date out without him. We kept teasing each other about calling to see how he was doing. We refrained and were rewarded with his smiling face when we returned to pick him up. He behaved very well for them. Sounds like he may even have behaved better for them than he does for us. :)
Back to Mother's day- I am looking forward to seeing my Mother and Grandmother this week in Michigan. I am looking forward to seeing a lot of my extended family actually- at my cousin Kathy's wedding. I am blessed to come from a family of strong and wonderful women! They are excellent examples to me in the love and service they give and have given to their families. Next week will be so fun! I am excited to introduce Kaden to his extended family. He has quite a legacy to live up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home