Friday, July 21, 2006

Fun summer days

We have been having a good time this summer. We are lucky to have relatives nearby with swimming pools. I worry about taking Kaden swimming by myself- it's nice to have at least one other adult there. My cousins pool is heated so it has been perfect water for Kaden. He's fallen asleep in the pool twice now! He's so cute! He likes the water more and more. Today we went swimming and he loved jumping up and down on the top step. He's started sticking out his tongue and spitting at the same time. It's so funny. We gave him rice cereal for the first time and he didn't like it too much. His expressions were priceless. We caught some good video of it. I just put pictures up on my picture website of Kaden. Hopefully soon we will be able to put video up there too. I'll let you know. We are keeping that site private though so I won't post the link here. I have e-mailed the liknk to you already if you are family or friends- if not- email me and I will send it.

Right now he is learning to spin around in his Jumper. He's used to turning himself around it but at a kind of leisurely jumping pace. Now he is holding it still twisting it up and spinning on one foot. He's so concentrated on it. He loves the fast feeling of spinning.

He loves being turned upside down. It's the best way to tickle him and get him to laugh.

When did my little boy grow up?


I started tutoring a neighbor girl for an hour each day. I bring Kaden with me and we read he science book for next year. It'll be nice to get some extra pocket money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home