Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Looking forward

I am so excited for our trip tomorrow. We are going to Michigan for my cousin's wedding. We will be staying with my Grandparents- so Kaden's Great-Grandparents. I am excited for the family that I grew up with to get to know my little boy. I lived in Michigan until I was 13. My cousin -that is getting married- and I were in the same first and third grade class together. My grandparents used to take us camping in the summer near Lake Eerie. It was so much fun! I loved growing up with my cousins. I am sad that Kaden is so far from his. Hopefully eventually we will live close together again. They are little enough now- his cousins aren't even born yet, but soon- that we have a little time for life to bring us closer again. Until then the holidays will be spent together. I'm excited for this Christmas when the cousins will meet for the first time! Kaden will be ten months and they will be about three months. Great time to meet. they won't remember it but the pictures will be awesome! :) Any way I better go- lots to get ready for this trip!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You are doing so great keeping up with your blog!!!

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home